Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the property information contained on our website/rent list, First National Action Realty Ipswich will not be liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing/publication. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.
Hints on Choosing a Rental Property
Not sure where to start? - download the document 'Hints on Choosing a Rental Property' via the PDF document on this web page.
Applying For A Rental Property
If you are interested in applying for a property to rent through our office, please read through the following information.
Prior to An Application
- Find a property suitable to your requirements, via our rent list or from our website: www.actionrealty.com.au.
- Please find the General Tenancy Agreement including any special terms for each property behind the listing page in the properties for rent folder at Reception.
- The standard terms and conditions are also available in the back of this folder. You must read these thoroughly before applying for any properties with our agency.
- Firstly, you must view the property by driving past. Some homes may still be tenanted. Please respect the privacy of our tenants and do not enter the yard.
If you like the property, you can make a viewing appointment via the 'Register to Inspect' button on our website (in the individual property listing) as per the image to the right of the screen. Once you have completed the steps above, and the property and rental terms suit, please feel free to make an application for the property
Making An Application via our office
A copy of the necessary Application For Tenancy can be downloaded and printed off via the PDF document on this web page. Also available is 'The Ideal Rental Application' form which will assist you in providing us with the necessary information.
This completed application form, together with copies of your relevant identification (as below) can then be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (please ensure all copies are of a high standard) or delivered to our office at: 93 Brisbane St Ipswich (across the road from Subway). Customer parking is located at the rear of our office (cnr East St) for your convenience. If you are bringing your application to our office, please do so during the following hours:
Monday to Friday - 9am to 4pm
Saturday - 10am to 2pm
You must provide copies of the following documentation in order to process your application. If you cannot produce any of these documents, you must contact the office, prior to making the application, as this will slow down the application process.
- Photo ID - eg Drivers Licence, 18+ Card, Passport
- Proof of Income - Pay slips, Centrelink Statement, Letter from Employer. If you do not have an income, you need to be able to prove how you are going to be able to pay the rent, ie documents to prove substantial savings, or offer to pay a substantial rental period in advance.
- Proof of Current Address eg Utility Statement (ie electicity account).
In most instances, we are able to process your application within 48 hours, if we are unable to contact all your referees, this process may take longer. There is no need to phone our office during this process as you will be advised of your application status at all times via a sms/email.
If the owner accepts your application you will be required make an appointment within 24 hours to come in and sign the lease documents and pay 2 weeks rent.
The first 2 weeks rent (as above) and the equivalent of 4 weeks bond (to be paid when collecting the keys) are to be paid prior to moving into the property and the preferred method of payment is by EFTPOS. We do not accept personal cheques or credit card payments. We do not accept cash payments on the weekend.
When your moving in day arrives, you will be provided with a copy of all documents and receive our 'Tenant Welcome Pack'! You will also be given an RTA Entry Condition Report. This has been completed by our office, and you are required to complete your section, sign and return it to our office within 3 working days from the commencement of your lease.
If you have difficulty in reading or understanding English or difficulty in reading, please ensure you have a translator or someone else who can assist you to complete the Application Form and any subsequent documents you may need to sign, and to be available in our office with you or over the phone during your tenancy.
If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.