- Highset Timber Character Home in Silkstone
- High ceiling, timber polished floors and period features
- Kitchen with loads of storage and bench space
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- 3 bedrooms - 2 full bedrooms and one sleepout
- Large open lounge room
- Separate dining room off kitchen
- Renovated bathroom
- Second toilet and shower downstairs
- Utility room and storage room underneath
- Two outdoor undercover entertaining areas
- Plenty of car storage
- Large fenced yard
- Side access to rear yard
- Excellent location close to schools and all amenities
This charming home sits on a huge 809m2 block and is located in the sought after area of Silkstone.
You will be amazed by the sheer size of the living areas throughout the home which feature
high ceilings and gorgeous polished floors.
The kitchen is huge, has oodles of cupboard and bench space and features stainless steel appliances including a wall oven and a massive gas cooktop.
The home has two bedrooms, the main with its own walk in robe.
The sleep out is being used as the third bedroom. The bedrooms have been painted in colours to compliment the style of the home. You will be impressed with the stylish bathroom.
Downstairs offers a second toilet and shower, plus utility room and storage room. The downstairs is a massive space just waiting for you to use your imagination and turn this area into something which could add considerable value to your home.
Extra features include a new roof, two outdoor undercover areas, garden shed, side access to the back yard and much more.
The Cunningham highway is only minutes away for the busy Brisbane commuter, plus the Ipswich CBD, Silkstone State School and the Scared Heart Primary School are all just a quick drive or bus trip away.
To organize your own private viewing please contact Allison Brennan from First National Action Realty Ipswich on 0488264700.