This well presented family home is sure to tick all your boxes. You will find yourself welcomed into this friendly neighbourhood with the added bonus of all amenities close by.
This property has many standout features including:
– 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans, 2 with built ins
– Master bedroom with air conditioning
– Additional 2 independent sunrooms to use how you wish!
– Modern kitchen for the family to cook up a storm
– Living area with air conditioning and polished timber floors
– Main bathroom to service the home
– Front veranda & rear covered patio for you to unwind
– Single garage
– Partially fenced backyard, great size
– Tenant responsible for excess water consumption, usage exceeding 40KL a quarter
– Ipswich East State School & Bundamba State Secondary College catchment area
– Pets considered upon application
– Available now
Great location! Walking distance to schools, buses and East Ipswich and Booval Train Stations. Ipswich CBD is a short 10 minute drive where you will find a great selection of schooling, shopping, parklands and an array of cafes and restaurants sure to tickle your taste buds. Not to mention easy access to the Warrego and Cunningham Highways for those who commute.
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.