This unique residence is sure to impress. Enjoy peaceful bush-land surrounds, a game of tennis, river views and just over 15 hectares of land for you to call home! For families with horses or cattle there is a 6 acre paddock located at the front of the property permitted for agricultural animals. All other land is bush-land reserve.
This property has many desirable features including:
– 3 bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
– Main bedroom with private relaxation deck and trendy ensuite/walk in robe, air conditioner
– Modern kitchen fully equipped with a dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Combined living/dining opening to your covered wrap around deck with river views
– Separate study zone or children retreat
– Main bathroom to service the home
– Lock up shed with additional height and room for 2 vehicles and more
– 15.29 hectares of land with picturesque bushland surrounds
– Sectioned 6 acre paddock suitable for animals
– Natural grass tennis court
– Tenants responsible for full water consumption, only tank water available
– Solar power clause; the property owner has the electricity account in their name. They pay the bill and ask the tenant to reimburse them any total amount in excess of $600.
– Pets allowed
– The following items will remain at the property for the tenants use; wall mount TV, dining table, fridge and verandah furniture
– Granny flat is permitted for tenant use
– ONE BEDROOM, BATHROOM, LARGE LOUNGE/DINING/KITCHEN AIR CONDITIONED suitable for home office, teenage
– Shipping container is not permitted for tenant use
This property is ideally located 15 minutes from Ipswich, not to mention easy access to the Warrego Hwy. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, country homes like this are a rare find!
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*