Immaculately presented, this grand property is ready for a new family to call it home. Many impressive traits make this home one of few in Ipswich of this quality and size and will be a pleasure for any executive or astute family to call home.
This property has many desirable features including:
– Ducted air conditioned comfort throughout
– 5 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built ins
– Indulgent master suite with ensuite and walk in robe
– Modern kitchen fully equipped with quality appliances including gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space
– Formal dining and lounge room towards the rear of the home
– Expansive family room
– Main bathroom to service the home
– Peaceful, covered entertainment area overlooking your sparkling in-ground swimming pool
– Double lock up garage with remote access
– Superior shed with adjoining double carport
– Vast green lawns and established garden beds for you to enjoy
– Fully fenced backyard
– Monthly pool service and chemicals included in weekly rent.
– Tenant responsible for full water consumption
– Water tank available
– Education – Within 5 minutes of Multiple Private and State Schools
– Outside pets allowed
Brassall shopping precinct is under a 5 minute drive away PLUS Ipswich CBD is a short 10 minutes where you will find a great selection of schooling, shopping, parklands and an array of cafes and restaurants sure to tickle your taste buds. Not to mention you have easy access to the Warrego Highway for those who commute.
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*