Inside and out, you will find that this home is cute, cosy, and charming. This home has great privacy from the street and is located in a family friendly neighbourhood all within walking distance to the local town shopping precinct, parks, primary and high schools, and the Rosewood Train Station. Features include:
– 4 Large bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and security screens to windows, and main with WIR, BIR to bedroom 2
– Expansive lounge room with wood burning fire place for those cold winters nights and a split system air conditioner to keep you cool in summer
– Modernised kitchen is creatively functional usable bench space, ceramic cooktop and a great sized corner pantry.
– The bathroom of the home is crisp and functional with a separate bath tub, separate shower and vanity unit
– Built-in laundry with plenty of room and storage options
– Outside you will discover a full length front and rear covered patio area, great for entertaining. A fully fenced rear yard and a bonus 2 bay lock up shed
Sitting one street away from the main street of Rosewood, you can park the car, store the keys and walk everywhere or jump on the train for a relaxing day out in Ipswich or Brisbane.
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement