This charming home sits on a level 810m2 block in a quiet and sought after street. From the street this home presents as neat and tidy with a good fully fenced block.
Inside you will find some charming :
– Gorgeous archway that divides the formal lounge and formal dining rooms.
– Original lead light display cabinets
– 3 bedrooms
– Rich hardwood floors.
– Kitchen and bathroom have been updated
– Large undercover entertaining area as well as the laundry and the 2nd toilet
– Great block
– Double carport
– Left side of double garage has been converted to a fully lined studio/study
This super central location offers quick walking distance to Silkstone State School, local shops and also the Ipswich CBD is only minutes away via the local bus network or by car.
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement