“DALMUIR” CLASSICALLY DESIGNED, IMPECCABLE HOME ON 1113M2!
This tasteful design combines traditional and modern features that make your new home exceptionally unique. Charming features fill the home throughout with art deco ceilings, French doors, ornate cornices, casement windows, stained glass, polished timber floorboards and a neutral colour palette sure to suit any décor.
This property has many standout features including:
– 2 grand bedrooms, both with air conditioning
– Master suite styled with plantation design shutters, bay window and built ins
– Expansive sleep out area, configure how you wish possibly formal dining?
– Gourmet country style kitchen with ample bench space and a dishwasher
– Sophisticated living area with gleaming polished floors and air conditioned comfort
– Stunning main bathroom to service home
– Great storage room underneath
– Idyllic landscaped garden surrounds and vast green lawns to enjoy
– Fully fenced for added privacy and security as well as side gate access
– Tenant responsible for full water consumption
– Pets allowed
– Brassall State School and Ipswich State High School catchment areas
– Available now
Located on the city fringe this home will tick all your boxes. Ipswich CBD is under a 5 minutes’ drive where you will find a great selection of schooling, shopping, parklands and an array of cafes and restaurants sure to tickle your taste buds.
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.