This home is sure to tick all your boxes. It is positioned in a welcoming neighbourhood and has been styled with a warming neutral colour palette suit to suit your decor.
This property has many desirable features including:
– 3 expansive bedrooms all with ceiling fans
– Modern kitchen fully equipped with electric appliances and abundant cupboard space
– Open plan living/dining air conditioned for comfort
– Tidy main bathroom to service home
– Polished floorboards and security screens throughout
– Covered front patio ideal for your morning cuppa
– Single carport
– Peaceful treetop surrounds
Tenant responsible for excess water consumption, usage exceeding 50KL a quarter
– Pets considered upon application (property not fenced)
– Available now
– Ipswich Central State School and Bremer High School catchment areas
– Close to St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital and Ipswich General Hospital
Limestone and Queens Park’s close by for your outdoor enjoyment
– This property is not fenced
Ipswich CBD is a short 5 minute drive where you will find a great selection of schooling, shopping, parklands and an array of cafes and restaurants sure to tickle your taste buds.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*