COMING TO THE MARKET APRIL 2019
Immaculately presented, this grand property is ready for a new family to call it home. Many impressive traits make this home standout above the rest and will be a pleasure for any executive or astute family to call home.
This property has many desirable features including:
– 4 bedrooms with ceiling fans and built ins
– Indulgent master suite with en-suite, walk in robe and air conditioned comfort
– Modern kitchen fully equipped with quality appliances and plenty of cupboard and bench space
– Combined dining and lounge room towards the rear of the home
– Formal lounge room with air conditioned comfort
– Main bathroom to service the home
– Peaceful, covered entertainment area
– Double lock up garage with remote access and additional storage room
– Vast green lawns and established garden beds for you to enjoy
– Fully fenced backyard with the bonus of side gate access!
– Tenant responsible for full water consumption
– Education – various private schooling. Brassall State School and Ipswich State High School catchment areas
– Pets considered upon application
– Available 15th April 2019
Brassall shopping precinct is under a 5 minute drive away PLUS Ipswich CBD is a short 10 minutes where you will find a great selection of schooling, shopping, parklands and an array of cafes and restaurants sure to tickle your taste buds. Not to mention you have easy access to the Warrego Highway for those who commute.
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.