This tasteful renovation displays a delightful fusion of traditional and modern features. You will be pleasantly greeted by polished timber floors, quality fixtures and fittings and a neutral colour palette throughout.
This property has many desirable features including:
– 3 generous bedrooms, one bedroom with built ins
– 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans
– Family kitchen fully equipped with abundant cupboard space
– Sophisticated lounge and dining with air conditioned comfort
– Main bathroom to service the home
– Covered front patio, ideal for lazy breakfasts and relaxation
– Double carport
– Fully fenced yard with a garden shed
– Tenant responsible for full water consumption
– Pets considered upon application
– Bundamba State School and Bundamba State Secondary College catchment areas
In a prominent position this home sits under 4 minutes from Booval Fair shopping precinct PLUS Ipswich CBD is a short 10 minutes where you will find a great selection of schooling, shopping, parklands and an array of cafes and restaurants sure to tickle your taste buds. Additionally both the Warrego and Cunningham Highways are easily accessible.
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.