If you like the laid back country lifestyle, the friendliness of a great community, with the convenience of the city just down the road and around the corner, then this master built home in Waterlea at Walloon could be the home you are looking for.
A walk through this large and spacious modern home shows off all the special features within which include –
* Four large bedrooms, all carpeted and with built in robes, crimsafe screens to windows. The Master bedroom is complete with walk in robe and stylish en-suite
*Large Carpeted Media Room
*Large open plan living area at the rear of the house containing kitchen, dining and living spaces all in one main hub. The light and fresh kitchen with stone bench tops, and contrasting dark grey subway tiles, and space for your own dishwasher is sure to impress the chef in the family
* Family bathroom with large shower, bath tub and a separate toilet service the bedrooms located at the opposite end of this home
* A large glass sliding door opens onto the rear alfresco dining area and leads you into the fully fenced rear back yard with views up into the surrounding mountains.
* Fully ducted air conditioning makes this home pleasant to live in year round
*Double lockup internal remote access garage with rear yard access for easy convenience
* Close to local parks, private and public schools, shops, train station, Access to 2 major highways, Views of the mountains and cattle grazing in the nearby farming paddocks.
* And most exciting of all – you will be living in amongst the master planned community of Waterlea which is soon to feature a Parkside Cafe with fresh food markets/organic grocer and bakery in a central retail hub. 13 distinct residential neighbourhood precincts. Central parklands featuring flowing creek with cross-over bridge and landscaped recreational and play spaces. Community activity areas for concerts, sporting, recreational activities and adventure play. Interconnected bike and walking paths.
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.