Here presents a fantastic opportunity to secure a great sized unit in the ever popular Suncare Lakes over 50’s village.
– Three carpeted bedrooms, all with ceiling fans – the master with heaps of built-in storage cupboards and a beautiful view to the bushland/river
– A massive wheelchair friendly bathroom with heated towel rack and big vanity
– Carpeted lounge / living area with air-conditioning that has direct access to the private rear tiled veranda that has a lovely outlook to the bushland/river – clear glass panels are appreciated as they don’t obstruct the view and the weather proof roller blinds means you can enjoy this private outdoor space regardless of rain, hail or shine
– Tiled kitchen with heaps of cupboard/storage space, built-in corner pantry, electric cooking, stainless steel dishwasher and a ceiling fan
– Single lock-up garage
– Solar system to help with the electricity bills
Suncare Lakes looks after its residents and onsite offers its own resort style pool and is within walking distance from the workshop (men’s shed), the main community centre with a free library, craft centre, a gym + has heaps of space for you to walk the dog that you are allowed to have here!
The bonus of this complex is that you actually own your unit and the land it sits on which is rare in over 55’s complexes in Ipswich.
Location is everything and here, convenience is king! The property is within walking distance from the local Doctors surgery, Brassall gym, Brassall Shopping complex with Woolworths, IGA, optometrists etc + the Ipswich CBD is only a short bus drive away.
To book a private viewing please contact the listing agent Bliss Grayson at First National Action Realty today.
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.