Where else but the awesome suburb of Eastern Heights would you want to pick up such a classic, solid and spacious character home that sits upon a fully fenced, flood free 607m2 backing onto a reserve and just walking distance to plenty of amenities you could want and neeeeeeeed!?!
This great place is just 2 feet and a heartbeat away from a parkland, bus stop, sports grounds, dog bark park, gym, medical centre, servo, takeaway and so close to Brothers Leagues Club playing field that you can almost watch the main game from your covered front veranda!
• 4 good sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, 3 with entry onto a private access covered side deck, 1 with double sized built-in robes whilst the main bedroom gifts y’all an entire wall of 4 built-in robes.
• Separate study privately tucked away from the lounge room for complete study time bliss.
• High ceilings, timber flooring, T & G walls and ceilings mostly throughout with the bonus of a 3 year young Colorbond Roof protecting all that is under it.
• Large open design and combined lounge and dining room with a huge decorative and illuminated timber bookshelf/library for all the bookworms as well as being a super attractive focal point of this area. An air-conditioner also climate controls this area.
• Along the rear of the home is where you will find the kitchen that is complete with a big fridge space, double sized pantry, dishwasher and bench seating that also has under seat storage built into it.
• On the opposite side from the kitchen is where you will find the updated bathroom and separate laundry space. If you really want a 2nd bathroom then I think we also have plenty of potential options for where it could go as this place does have plenty of size about it!
• The kitchen opens out onto a massive insulated roof covered deck that looks over the rear yard and into the reserve at the rear of the property.
• Beneath the home is where you will find the 2 car tandem parking space and plenty of workshop space/room to park away the trailer etc as well as a lockable storage room for anything you need under lock & key! The original laundry area is also found beneath the home and would make and awesome dog wash zone or a place to potentially add in another shower to hose off after getting dirty at work or in the yard!
• Side access is also available into the rear yard if you have to park away anything that is too tall to go beneath the home.
Get in to look, love and buy this great home asap!
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.