You simply must inspect this amazing combination of luxury + lavish lifestyle that equals…living the dream! This home has been admired by many, loved by lots and could now be yours to rent.
Sitting upon a fully dog proof fenced and absolutely flood free 6785m2, this sprawling block has a front row seat looking over the township of Peak Crossing and delivers a wide screen high definition view of the picturesque Goolman Mountain Ranges from its elevated perch.
Walk to the local school, shop/takeaway, vet and famous pub from this convenient location and be within Ipswich or on your way to Brisbane/Springfield or maybe the RAAF Super base within a 10-15 minute drive from your Peak Palace.
The home has just had a makeover that included new paint, carpets, updated & redesigned bathrooms, floor re-polishing and plenty more and ready for your to move in now and just in time for Easter.
And Just what does this home have to offer…..
* Almost 1.5 fully dog proof fenced acres with a beautiful 5 bedroom home, town water connection, 2 large rainwater tanks plumbed into house toilets and laundry, chook shed, vegie gardens, fruit trees, massive shed and car accommodation plus a lagoon style pool with adjoining pool house.
* 5 large bedrooms…1 with double sized built-in robes, 3 with triple sized built-in robes, Supersized master suite with amazing walk-in robe and brand new spacious bathroom with double basin vanity, rain shower head, long wall niche, hideaway toilet cistern and plenty more style and class. 3 of 5 bedrooms also have direct access out onto the covered veranda with front yard access onto it via sandstone steps found at the end of a decorative grand entry pathway. Main bathroom is equally equipped with double showerheads, a full wall niche, soaker tub, floating vanity, heated towel rails and full tiling from floor to ceiling.
* New Guinea Rosewood kitchen with ‘Raw Concrete’ by Caesar stone waterfall edge countertop island bench/breakfast bar, double pantry, plumbed-in fridge space, new stainless steel gas cooktop & super wide pizza ready oven, microwave nook, dishwasher ready space and skylight.
* Lounge room with access onto the covered veranda via French doors, Tasmanian oak polished timber flooring throughout most of the home as is high ceilings. 2 ducted air-conditioners, roof insulation, large solar power system, security alarm system, bottled gas hot water system all keep adding points to the bonus column!
* Updated separate laundry with folding bench and built-in storage, wall of built-in storage space in hallway leading to main bathroom area.
* Large open design dining space and family room area. Ducted vacuum system.
* Huge rumpus/media room with plenty of built in storage as well as a wet bar and direct door access onto the covered veranda. A 3rd toilet and separate powder room with vanity basin is located nearby.
VERY IMPORTANT STUFF
*14 car accommodation!!!! 3 phase powered shed & home. 7 bay L shaped shed and large workshop with 3 bay carport at the front. 2 double sized garage doors and 3 single sized garage doors into the shed are all remote controlled. 4 more vehicles can comfortably sit beneath the high clearance service station façade designed carport that is easily accessed via 2nd driveway and entry gates almost parallel to the homes entry driveway. Timber shelving & storage racking also runs within the full length of the shed.
* A pool house/entertaining room opens out into the pebblecrete lagoon styled pool with brand new kitchenette and shower and toilet!
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.