Where else would you want to be but within this awesome, quiet, no thru traffic acreage estate that is located just a short drive from schools, shops, shopping centres, day care facilities, access onto both the Cunningham Highway and Centenary Motorway as well as the mighty RAAF Super base.
This premier location is a favourite for all the residents as you have plenty of yard space, no neighbour within arm’s reach and since it is well established you get to see the surroundings you are buying into…not wondering what they might end up being!
Now you know that the area and surroundings are great…let’s talk about your new address! Sitting upon this fenced rear yard 4000m2 block is a fully renovated, updated and upgraded family sized 4 bedroom 2 bathroom 1 car garage home + a modern and now rare design 2 bedroom 1 bathroom Granny Flat. Add to that already tantalising list a Huge high clearance 6 car sized powered garage with an extra 2 car tandem carport at one side…a 3.8m high clearance and drive thru bay tandem carport for the truck/motorhome/boat/caravan along the opposite side…and yet another high clearance double carport at the front of the big shed. Low maintenance gardens, a rainwater tank plumbed to a chook shed & veggie garden beds, under deck storage space beneath the homes big rear deck and an outlook over bushland at the rear of the block also compliment your Deebing Heights Dream.
– Freshly updated home with a good sized L shaped air-conditioned & ceiling fan equipped lounge room found at the front of the floor plan. Easy access from the lounge room out onto the new front timber deck is also attained when it’s time to watch the day fade away.
– Air-conditioned master suite located opposite the lounge room offering an upgraded ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan.
– New flooring & paint throughout.
– Plenty of built-in storage cupboards including a double built-in linen opposite the entry to the Master suite and another double sized built-in storage cupboard opposite the super nice kitchen.
– Kitchen gifts y’all a breakfast bar, soft close drawers, 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, ceiling fan and a triple pantry with a slide out easy access storage section.
– Kitchen adjoins an air-conditioned dining area and also exits out onto the long covered side deck that ends at the supersized covered deck at the rear of the home that also has plenty of storage space beneath it.
– 3 other bedrooms all with double sized built-in robes and ceiling fans.
– Fancy new bathroom with kid’s bathtub and handy shower wall niche.
– Adjoining updated laundry complete with integrated hanging rack, folding bench, built-in linen cupboard and dirty laundry collection chute. The laundry also exits out onto a side deck landing that provides easy access to the Granny Flat.
– Roof insulation and whirlybirds are also found up top, as well as the single garage below. NBN ready property.
– This showstopper is approximately 3 years young and was one of the last Granny Flats to be approved as a 2 bedroom design before Council reduced them to 1 bedroom builds. This spacious Granny Flat could also potentially serve as guest quarters, Air bnb, rental property, teenagers retreat, work from home office, man cave or if my wife was to utilise it…a dragons lair!
– 2 great sized bedrooms both with double sized built-in robes and ceiling fans.
– Very roomy open designed and air-conditioned kitchen/lounge/dining that opens out onto the large covered rear deck.
– Stellar sized and designed bathroom, Separate laundry nook, Kitchen with electric cooktop, Gas hot water system.
– Roof and wall insulation within the steel frame build.
– Ok so I know the majority of buyers scrolled right to this section to check out the specs of The Garage Mahal!
– Separate concreted 2nd driveway access from Winland Drive.
– Powered Approx 18.5m long x approx. 6m wide 15 amp 6 bay shed with 3 garage door access (2 at approx. 3.1m high – 1 at approx. 2.3m high) and a mezzanine storage shelf within it.
– Tandem drive thru approx. 3.8m high clearance carport x approx. 3.1m wide and approx.12m long on the left side of the shed.
– Approx 6m x 6m carport in front of the shed.
– Approx 10m long x approx. 3m wide tandem carport on the right side of the shed.
– Add all of this covered toy storage goodness with the single garage and we have a total of 13 car accommodation!
Call, email, text, facebook message or do whatever you need to get in and secure your new Home Sweet Home!
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.