Just drive into this great estate and appreciate the high calibre homes with large sized blocks, yet drive to the end of this quiet cul de sac of Darlington Court within this great estate and secure your opportunity to own one of the nicest homes and one of the largest sized blocks in there! Sitting upon an elevated and fenced rear yard 1374m2 that overlooks a large nature reserve, is where you will find this family sized 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage Adenbrook built quality home plus plenty more.
– Spacious home that is so large it has ‘wings’ not ‘areas’! The kid’s wing is found at the front corner of the home and consists of 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and double sized built-in robes, good sized bathroom and a kid’s lounge space. A study/home office/guest or 5th bedroom sits opposite the kids lounge area and a hallway that runs alongside this multi-purpose room and leads to the double car garage has a double sized built-in storage cupboard within it. Another large built-in storage cupboard is also available within the double garage to help store away all the extra bits and pieces.
– Fear not for arguments over the TV remote control in the kids lounge area as a formal lounge room, family room and media/rumpus room help the family spread out into their own zones if desired or required.
– The kitchen definitely does its job and gifts y’all a corner pantry, breakfast island/bar, wine rack, electric appliances and a dishwasher. This kitchen is definitely the heart of the home since it looks out into the family room, dining room, further on into the rumpus/media room and also out into the vista view being the pergola, pool area and green tree backdrop of the nature reserve.
– The supersized master suite is privately tucked away from the rest of the home and offers a large, large, large bedroom, big ensuite complete with double basin vanity and 2 large walk-in robes so no clothes cross contamination any longer!
– The separate laundry is on theme with the rest of the home being that it is large sized and has a step-in linen cupboard. Although you have a pool to utilise, ducted air-conditioning keeps the climate just the way you like it and a ducted vacuum system throughout the home should make you want to vacuum more regularly since it is now easier to complete!
– The rendered exterior was painted just 9 months ago and this truly is a home you can just move into…unpack and enjoy!
– Landscaped gardens, dual side access for parking away the boat/caravan/trailer etc, concrete walkway around the home, low maintenance yard, double sized garden shed, bird aviary/dog kennel, rainwater tank with attached pump, decorative and mostly private fencing, security screens and alarm system, roof insulation, under roof pergola + an extended flyover design and insulpanel roof pergola just keep ticking those boxes you want ticked.
– Beautiful inground swimming pool with triple spout waterfall feature, new pool pump and Enduroshield coated pool glass fencing to drastically reduce any glass cleaning time. The pool extends out from the large L shaped covered entertaining area and is so private you can swim, sunbake, skinny dip or chunky dunk without scaring the neighbours!
– The nature reserve not only delivers a great outlook but also many less neighbours and you have to look hard to even see distant rooftops thru the thick tree line.
Even though you have one of the largest blocks within this entire estate…if you feel the need for a swing or slide a parkland is found near the entry to this tucked away cul de sac. A day care facility is at the entry to the estate, as is a 7-11 centre, mechanical workshop, vet surgery and the Winston Glades Shopping Centre with all of its specialty stores, groceries and takeaway options. Access onto the Cunningham Highway is just a short drive from your new home, as is schools and plenty more.
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.