When location is everything – this beautiful architecturally designed Bundamba residence is a must inspect! This home is suited for the growing family or extended family. Enjoy four bedrooms, three bathrooms, stunning kitchen upstairs & kitchenette on the lower level. Spread the family out with three living areas upstairs, three car accommodation + work shop all on a spacious double allotment 1618m2 block.
In a nutshell here is what’s on offer:
• Stunning Formal Lounge Room With Feature Fireplace & Western Red Cedar Ceilings
• Relaxing Dining Room With Large Windows For Natural Light & Beautiful View Of The Garden
• Family Room Off Kitchen With Foxtel Points & Plantation Shutters
• Oversized Main Bedroom With Exposed Brick Wall, Large Walk-In Robe & Ensuite
• Bedroom 2 – Ducted A/C Vent, Exposed Brick Wall & BIR
• Cook Up A Storm In Your Amazing Kitchen – Ample Bench & Cupboard Space Completed With Plantation Shutters
• Main Bathroom Has Spa Bath & Separate Shower (Immaculate Condition)
• HUGE Laundry With Ironing & Sewing Stations – The Storage Just Keeps Going Here!
• Enjoy The Lifestyle & Relax On The Extravagant Deck
• Added Extras – Parquetry Flooring, Double Brick Throughout, Ducted Air-Conditioners
(Catch Your Breath, Here We Go)
• Two Bedrooms Both With BIR’s – One Is Serviced By A Two-Way Bathroom
• Kitchenette With Large Dining Room & Front Court Yard
• Rumpus Room Or Granny Flat Living Area With Security Screens & Bars
• Remote Four Lock-Up Car Accommodation – Room For Caravan/Boat Etc.
• Great Work Shop Area Off Car Accommodation
This home is a must see – we haven’t finished yet – what else could be on offer
10 Zone Irrigation System
Electric Gate Access To Car Accommodation & Back Yard
Standard Fencing To Rear
Vacuum Maid Throughout Home
26 Solar Panels
ALARM and SECURITY SYSTEMS (can be back to base)
Garden Shed To Back
Low Maintenance Gardens
Located in popular Bundamba this home and location has been often admired by many. Now is your chance to make memories in such a great part of Ipswich. Bundamba is 3km from Ipswich CBD. This home is walking distance from Bundamba State School, Bundamba State Secondary College, Bundamba TAFE & Bundamba Train Station. You are minutes from the Brand New Costco, Ebbw Vale Train Station, access to Ipswich Motorway, Warrego Highway & Cunningham Highway. Local walking paths, family parks & shopping centres are at your fingertips.
We can’t wait to see you at our next inspection
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.