You’ve worked hard to get to where you are in life and now it is time to enjoy the rest of it and let someone else do the majority of the upkeep and maintenance whilst you laze in the pool, BBQ and entertain on either your own deck or the large community centre deck area, read a book from the stocked library, tickle the ivory on the community piano, participate in many organised activities/clubs/events, exercise within the equipped gym, enjoy functions held within the community centre that has its own commercial kitchen and bar area, sink some pool balls on 1 of the 2 billiards tables, tinker in the Men’s Shed, utilise walking paths around the complex, keep in touch with the outside world thanks to NBN connectivity, enjoy lawn bowls on the bowling green, sharpen your golf skills on the putting green or simply sit beneath many covered gazebos and breathe the fresh air!
This 24 hour secure complex has 2 great on site managers, access control via remote control gates/intercom systems/keypad gate entry, a Community bus, a caravan/boat/trailer parking compound so you don’t have to trouble the kids with storing your items, plus a covered car wash bay ready to utilise to keep the pride and joy gleaming.
This very friendly and impeccably maintained and presented complex is located at the very end of a quiet cul de sac and has parkland leading all the way up one side of the street to the complex entry gates. Shopping centres, takeaway food options, bus stop, train station, Highway access and even the Ipswich CBD are all within close proximity to this complex. It is an over 50’s community only available to owner occupiers with no children permitted to live onsite.
Now that we have touched on some of the amazing benefits of living here…let me tell you more about the amazing property you are about to own!
– Stellar position located on an elevated corner block that means less neighbours whilst promoting the openness feeling and catching more breezes than some other homes do. The property fronts a no thru road but there are no traffic issues thanks to the 10 km/hr speed limit!
– 2 large bedrooms – 1 with a triple built in robe and ceiling fan whilst the larger sized main bedroom offers a ceiling fan, walk in robe and direct access into the roomy 2 way bathroom complete with a heated towel rail.
– Good sized kitchen that gifts you a breakfast bar, pantry and electric appliances.
– Large open design and air conditioned lounge and dining room that also has 2 glass sliding doors accessing the awesome covered deck complete with many outdoor power points and tv connection points as well as a drop down privacy/weather blind.
– Separate laundry with a 2nd loo adjoining it.
– Longer than standard remote control door single garage with shelving and overhead storage.
– Private low maintenance rear courtyard with colorbond fencing and a handy lawn locker for storage or gardening tools.
– Fresh external paint and 18 month old internal paint.
– Pets up to 10kg in weight permitted once approved by management.
– Foxtel and NBN ready. Security screens. Mountain Forest outlook.
Come and see how I think all Over 50’s should live and enjoy their Golden Years, surrounded by a low maintenance friendly community with plenty of activities to do or participate in…or hook up the caravan and travel the country knowing your home is secure and being well maintained whilst you are seeing the sights!
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.