Traditional in style, exceptional presentation and desired location. Your character home is a blend of beauty and practically with the traditional period features fully respected.
• Traditional front veranda.
• Tongue and groove walls with beautiful timber floors.
• Graceful ceilings.
Perfect Queensland living. Your front and side verandas create a gentle space and your yard is designed for less work and more rest.
• Light filled open plan living, complete with air-conditioning and timber heater.
• Kitchen and dining room with access to your alfresco living and outdoor space.
• Light filled kitchen with a walk in pantry, electric cooking and conversation hub bench.
• Your restorative main, Queen sized bedroom, is serviced by an area that is perfect
for all your wardrobe or private reading room all serviced with air-conditioning.
• Bedroom 2 is double in size and complete with built in robe and air-conditioning.
• Bedroom 3 is king single in size and presents with air-conditioning.
• The fourth air conditioned bedroom/study is private and functional with access to the side
• Great size fresh bathroom with shower over bath tub.
• Designed for escape or play. Your second living area? Crafts room? Workshop?
• Laundry and storage are all taken care of.
OUTDOORS CONTINUES TO DELIVER.
The idea behind our design is to spend more time with family and less time doing.
• Mindful, low maintenance gardens and a yard with room for play, fun and just living.
• Fenced secure space and safe for all your family and pets.
LOCATION IS FAMILY FOCUSED.
You are amongst all the tradition of Tivoli with all the modern facilities of our beautiful city. Tivoli State School is located within the suburb as well as Mount Crosby State School in close proximity. Tivoli is located only 3km from Ipswich and 40km to Brisbane.
The comprehensive retail sector of Riverlink is at your fingertips.
The City is the focus of the Queensland Government’s first ever Regional Plan identifying $66 Billion for priority approved Infrastructure Development through to 2026.
The Ipswich Future Master Plan prepared in conjunction with the Queensland Government Office of Urban Management, identifies an ultimate population of over 425,000 residents.
Huge Economic Growth is already occurring through major public & private investment and the key Government Transport Infrastructure improvements of $7.752 Billion.
Total new jobs are projected at 231,000 are as follows:-
Amberley Aerospace – $285 million upgrade – aerospace industry at the Air Force Base is already doubling in size with 8,500 jobs.
Western Corridor 13 new Schools – $315 million commitment.
Ipswich Hospital – $250 million redevelopment + $40 million Health Hub
Welcome to Ipswich. A proud Past, an exciting Present and a strong Future! Welcome Home.
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.