Happy days are here again when you can get plenty of bang for your buck, prizes for your pesos, motherload out of your moula and a deadset deal for you and your family. Tucked away within a quiet and flood free cul de sac street and sitting upon a fenced rear yard 809m2 is where this hidden treasure can be discovered. Sit back, relax and enjoy all the following updates, additions and bonuses:
– Freshly polished timber flooring found mostly throughout with new plush carpet in all 3 bedrooms that also gift y’all new decorative ceiling fans and triple door built-in robes. Air-conditioning is found within 2 of 3 bedrooms with the Master offering a wall mounted television bracket, display shelf and glass sliding door access onto the covered front veranda.
– Decorative tiled 12 month old stylish bathroom complete with wall niche and handy double sized built-in linen cupboard so a fresh towel is just a wet arms reach away.
– 12 month old separate toilet with updated tiling.
– Good sized air-conditioned lounge room adjoining a separate dining area that opens out to the covered rear deck. Both the lounge and dining area have new decorative ceiling fans.
– Super modern 2 year young kitchen that offers a pantry, plumbed in fridge space, dishwasher and plenty of room to whip up a storm!
– Restained timber flooring on the full length covered front veranda and great sized covered rear deck that is also equipped with power points and a wall mounted fan.
– Beneath the home is a big double garage with modern garage doors both remote controlled. A laundry area plus extra storage space is also on offer, as well as plenty of clothes drying space within the under deck area.
– 3.1m wide side access for the caravan/boat/motorhome etc leading to the large powered double sized besser block constructed shed – 7.6m W x 7.6m L x 2.2m door clearance + adjoining 7.7m L x 3.2m W x approx 1.9m H carport and approx 11m long concreted apron parking area.
– Inviting inground saltwater pebblecrete pool with large shade umbrella surrounded by privacy fencing and lush landscaped lawns and gardens.
– Updated iron roof with a large solar power system upon it and roof insulation below it!
This awesome property is not only worth a look but worth the price with all of its added extras. 2 turns of a steering wheel will have you accessing the Warrego Highway whilst schools, bus stops, shopping centres and all you need area all close by.
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.