I know y’all will be scratching your melon when you realise that this lowset Flinders View 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home sitting upon a large 715m2 corner block isn’t flooded… doesn’t need to meet the front of a bulldozer…wasn’t the scene of a serious crime…and is not in a bad neighbourhood! She just needs a bit of loving renovation to be brought back to life! The neighbours living behind and across the road from this home are awesome (since I sold them their homes!)…whilst an over 50’s complex is found on the bottom side of the spacious and partly fenced block. Walk approx. 100 metres in one direction and you arrive at a bus stop, a large parkland in another direction, and will soon be conveniently shopping at the Winston Glades Shopping Centre located beside the over 50’s village. Think of the exposure to run a home based business/hair & beauty etc from this spot.
This lowset hardiplank constructed home would be perfect for the first home buyers or investors on a budget to renovate to their own style and also enjoy having a great sized yard to enjoy or let your tenants enjoy!
– 2 good sized lounge areas – 1 exiting out via a glass sliding door to the side yard.
– Separate dining area that exits out via a glass sliding door to the rear yard.
– Kitchen that does what it’s supposed to, as well as gifting y’all a pantry and large fridge space.
– 3 good sized bedrooms.
– Bathroom with a large step-in linen cupboard that would potentially be ripe for a large shower conversion.
– Large separate laundry that is actually larger than the bathroom!
It’s here, come get it and no doubt if you are local you have probably driven past this home for years but for the first time in many, many years you now get the opportunity to own it!
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.