If you are looking for a home close to the train station for an easy commute into Brisbane or Ipswich, then you will need to book an inspection to view this cute and tidy 3 bedroom home in North Booval. The features of this lovely home include:
– 3 large roomy bedrooms with polished timber floors, ceiling fans and built in robes
– Great sized kitchen with gas stove top
– Dining area off the kitchen
– Large and airy lounge room with polished timber floors, ceiling fan and air conditioning
– Fresh and bright main bathroom with a shower over bath
– Separate internal laundry
– separate toilet
– Cute and cosy front veranda with a large covered rear entertaining deck
– Water tank for use on the low maintenance easy care native gardens
– Fully water efficient property, tenants pay for full water consumption
– This home is located close the the Booval Train Station, Booval Fair Shopping Centre, Bundamba Tafe, schools, shops, cafes, and sporting venues.
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.