TROPICAL OASIS ON 2,714SQM – ENTERTAINER’S HEAVEN!!
BRAND NEW WELD MESH FENCE ALONG REAR REAR BOUNDARY
This beautiful home sits on over half an acre of prime real estate tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and neighbouring green space maintained by Council, and is absolutely unique in its design. It has been well loved by the current owners who have transformed it into their own personal tropical paradise, and with a long list of extras both inside and out it is sure to please.
* Air conditioned lounge/dining room with bamboo flooring
* Spacious kitchen boasting ample storage, electric appliances (including dishwasher) and a servery window
* Tiled family room with fireplace and access to outdoor area
* Four bedrooms, main with air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in wardrobes
* Bedroom 4 with air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and separate office/study
* Renovated bathroom, laundry located nearby
* Enormous outdoor entertaining with fully securable built-in bar
* TWO commercial-grade playground spaces with landscaping
* Fenced and secure spa with freestanding gazebo
* Two sheds – one with 2 bays + workshop area (approx 5.5m x 9.5m), other with drive-thru access and 20amp plug (approx 9m x 11m)
* Four garden sheds plus rear access to Rohl Road
* New security screens to all windows and doors + 5kW solar system
* Walloon State School (1.0km) – in catchment
* Rosewood State High School (8.6km) – in catchment
* West Moreton Anglican College (4.4km)
* Ipswich Grammar School (9.1km)
* Ipswich Girls Grammar School (10.8km)
* St Mary’s & St Edmund’s Colleges (9.3km)
What’s close by:
* Bicentennial Park (0.8km)
* IGA Supermarket (1.0km)
* Walloon Train Station (1.2km)
* Warrego Highway access (2.4km)
* Ipswich CBD (10.0km)
Walloon is currently experiencing an unprecedented level of growth and development, including the brand new Waterlea estate taking shape just around the corner. Blocks of this size and this quality will soon be rare as hen’s teeth as the explosive growth Walloon is currently experiencing takes it course. Don’t miss out on this one – call the listing agent Josie Smith and book an inspection today!
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.