Not only can you reward yourself with the super convenience of living on the favoured medical precinct side of the Ipswich CBD where you can literally walk to everything you could or should need…but you also get the bonus of owning a very nice, spacious, tidy 2 bedroom unit within a quiet block of just 4 units named ‘Thorn Lodge’.
A good sized fenced rear courtyard is equipped with a covered pergola that can easily be accessed via the large open design and air conditioned kitchen/lounge/dining space as well as the great sized internal laundry. Your private courtyard is easy maintenance for the flower and garden fan and also has views out toward the CBD.
– Big air conditioned and open designed kitchen/lounge/dining with easy access into covered rear pergola. A modern roll down and see thru shade blind provides some free insulation and helps keep the Northern sun from heating up this area too much.
– Large kitchen with skylight, breakfast bar and corner pantry.
– 2 good sized bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and double sized built-in robes. Main bedroom also equipped with TV and phone point.
– Built-in linen and broom cupboard within the bedroom hallway area.
– Great sized separate laundry with direct access out into the covered rear pergola.
– Separate loo with skylight. Previously rented to long term tenant at $270 a week.
– Currently 2 units are owner occupied and 1 is currently tenanted for $310 a week.
– Good sized bathroom with easy access shower and even a separate bathtub.
– Single lockup garage, NBN connected, Security screens, Aluminium privacy screened front patio.
– Great rental property due to ease of access and proximity to CBD, medical, bus, train + more.
– Flood free and ground level property with no steps etc. Colorbond roof.
– Separate Electricity meter with combined water charge. 2 x visitor parking bays and plenty of street parking.
Whether you are young or old…looking to occupy or invest…this stellar location within a complex of just 4 units is sure to put a smile on your dial!
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.