With an amazing Boatload of space alongside the home measuring approximately 5 metres wide, together with a great sized, mostly flat and fenced rear yard 603m2 on offer…just add in some gates and your new home can potentially become your own boatyard or caravan park! You also have plenty of space to maybe add in the pool or build the shed you want…subject to ICC approval of course!
– Approx 8 year young family sized lowset brick home luxury liner upon a mostly flat & flood free 603m2 block.
– Huge approx 5 metre wide potential side access/parking to dock within thanks to easy entry from the wide street front.
– Great floor plan with the air-con Captains Qtrs complete with fan, ensuite & walk-in robe located at the front of the home.
– Formal living room/media room, 2 car remote control door garage (stylish brand new garage door).
– Open design & air-con kitchen/dining/family room that accesses out to covered rear pergola. Dbl door built-in linen cupboard.
– Kitchen gifts y’all a breakfast bar, double door pantry, stone bench tops, dishwasher and electric appliances.
– 3 other good sized bedroom cabins all with double sized built-in robes & ceiling fans together with the main bathroom are all tucked away down a hallway at the rear of the home creating privacy & the perfect floor plan for a share accommodation.
– Separate laundry tucked within a nook located at the front of the double garage to keep the sailor uniform whiter than white.
– Rainwater tank to catch all the free Heavenly H2O it can & a covered rear pergola for all your shade catching and entertaining needs…the perfect place to stay within if you get sea sick!
– Fanastic tenant onboard until 05 February 2020 paying $340 a week.
Be onto the Warrego Highway or within bustling Brassall to take care of almost all you could need in just minutes. Launch the skiff or raise the mainsail at Somerset or Wivenhoe Dam and be home from the open ocean before the fish starts smelling…fishy!
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.