From the moment you lay eyes on this superb 5 bedroom residence, nestled on 10 acres you’ll be enamoured with its charm, quality and sophistication. Just under 20 minutes away from Ipswich CBD you can still have that country lifestyle you love!
This home has ample features – here is a snapshot of what is on offer
– Built in 2016 by 360 builders you will find this low set brick home
– 4/5 Bedrooms – main has an amazing ensuite and super-sized walk-in robe
– The remaining bedrooms have shutters, robes and fans. 5th bedroom is set up as a study.
– Enormous kitchen with plenty of bench & cupboard space. Stunning finishes & walk-in pantry with breakfast bar
– 4x living spaces – Tiled lounge & dining room with picturesque tiles and views
– Separate games room if you love entertaining – this leads out to the huge covered entertainment area
– Let the kids or visiting family relax in the separate activity room that has shutters for privacy.
– Feel the luxury with the bathroom having its own shower & bath
– Separate powder room
– 7x10m shed built by Lockyer Sheds
You will love every minute living in such a spectacular home. The flow is of this home is just perfect for the family and visitors. The main bedroom is on another level! Super-sized with a fantastic ensuite that has a double shower – I’m sure you will get lost in the walk in robe! It’s HUGE!
The remaining bedrooms & study….no compromise on size. Easily some of the largest bedrooms I have seen. Each of them with built-in robes, a fan and shutters.
The main bathroom is luxurious! Everybody loves a separate shower and bath tub! And there’s even have a separate powder room!
OH – The kitchen! What great views and flow this kitchen has – not to mention how big it is! Ample bench and cupboard space, gas burner cook top & electric oven – you even have a walk-in pantry! The breakfast bar on the other side of the bench is easy for a quick meal while the main dining room is just off the kitchen!
The lounge room then flows off the dining room complete with a fire place and stunning air flow! Everyone will love the remaining living areas! You can hide the kids away while they watch TV or if you have visitors they can hang out and chill, all in the privacy of their own living space!
Now the pool room – or as I like to call it The Games Room’. If you’re entertaining this is perfect! Easy access to the large covered entertainment area and big enough so the pool cue doesn’t go through the wall!
If you are after storage, then of course we have plenty of it here in the form of a 7mx10m shed built by Lockyer Sheds, it’s great! You even have three entry points!
All of this sits on 10 acres – you have a dam on the property, fenced yards and you are literally a hop, skip and a jump to Haigslea State School and 20mins from Ipswich CBD.
Make sure you get your inspection!
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.