This tidy cottage home has a private porch area which greets on arrival and leads you into the open and airy kitchen/dinging space. This home has a separate lounge beside the kitchen area and a large bonus room located at the rear of the home which can be utilised as a family or rumpus room or a home office. Located in a quiet area of Booval and within close proximity to the train station, Booval Fair Shopping Centre, locals schools and an array of dining options.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY TO VIEW THIS HOME FOR YOURSELF
– Cosy and private front porch
– Large kitchen/dining space with polished timber floors, electric cooktop and wall oven and plenty of cupboard space
– Separate lounge area with polished timber floor and french doors leading to the front porch
– 3 generous sized bedrooms with polished timber floors and one with built in robes
– Main bathroom to service the home – shower over bath
– Separate toilet
– Internal downstairs laundry room
– Large rumpus or family room or home office – your choice – located at the rear of the home
– Large rear covered entertainment area
– Fully fenced rear yard
– Fully water efficient property – Tenant/s to pay for full water consumption
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.