This fantastic flood-free townhouse is perfectly positioned within the Azzura Village complex and comes with a number of extra features that others don’t, like the generous timber deck and parking space for a second car.
There is a tenant in place paying $290 per week until December 2020 and the owner is seeking an immediate sale – investors take note, you’d better make a move quick!
* Air conditioned carpeted lounge and dining room
* Kitchen with great storage space and electric appliances including a dishwasher
* Covered rear patio downstairs and good-sized courtyard area
* Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and fans, master with ensuite
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Great timber deck is fully sheltered from the elements
* Laundry and 3rd toilet tucked away at rear of single garage
* Extra open car space in front of garage door
* Bus stop at complex entry, short walk to Booval Train Station
* Currently renting for $290 per week
* Swimming pool and BBQ facilities in gated complex
* On-site manager
* Ipswich East State School (1.7km) – in catchment
* Bundamba State Secondary College (2.1km) – in catchment
* Ipswich Girls’ Grammar School (2.5km)
* Ipswich Grammar School (4.3km)
* St Mary’s & St Edmund’s Colleges (4.0km)
What’s close by:
* Booval Train Station (0.7km)
* Booval Fair Shopping Centre (1.2km)
* Silkstone Village Shopping Centre (2.3km)
* Costco Bundamba (3.0km)
* Ipswich CBD (3.5km)
* Warrego Highway access (3.3km)
* Cunningham Highway Access (4.1km)
This fantastic townhouse is excellent buying indeed! Call today for more information or to enquire about booking an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.