This older and established 3 bedroom low set brick home has amazing elevated views and tranquil low maintenance native gardens and is located in a family friendly area in Brassall. With close access to local schools, Brassall Shopping Centre and the Warrego Highway, this well maintained property is a great place to come home to.
THE MANY FEATURES UNDER ROOF INCLUDE:
– Three traditional bedrooms all carpeted and all with built in robes.
– Light filled kitchen, complete with brand new electric stove, a pantry and separate fridge space, door leading to outer side patio area
– Open plan living and dining area with air conditioned comfort
– Fresh spacious, two way bathroom with shower over the bath, with the essential separate toilet.
– Separate internal Laundry
OUTDOORS CONTINUES TO DELIVER:
– Positioned at the end of a no through road with only owners passing by and all on a 702M2 elevated block.
– Single car park with roller door access
– Pets allowed upon owner approval
– Fully fenced rear yard
– Water efficient property-tenants to pay for full water consumption
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.