Fast forward 10 years and blocks of this size will be a rare find. Land bank your future right now. Walk to the Booval Railway Station. Walk to the Booval Fair retail precinct.
Residential Medium Density (3 Storeys) Ipswich City Council Town planning on 07 3810 6666.
Lot 1 and Lot 2 on RP 23826.
20m frontage. Flood free site.
The house can be removed (subject to ICC approval).
Established Medium Density units in the street.
THE HOME IN A SNAP SHOT.
• 1925 build by William Henry Jones. Character home.
• Original Timber floors.
• 3.1m high ceilings.
• VJ timber walls.
• Two bedrooms, both with A/C.
• Expansive open plan living and dining, with A/C.
• Modern kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and island bench.
• Fresh bathroom with separate bath and step in shower.
• Closed in front veranda space.
• Sleepout or home office space.
• 8 Solar panels on a 3KW system.
• Insulated roof.
• Serious storage space, laundry and single lock up car accommodation under house.
• Double carport out the back on a concrete base or under cover patio, the choice is yours!
• Secure fully fenced block with mindful gardens, an assortment of established trees and shrubs and open run areas.
• 3,000L water tank.
WHEN LOCATION IS IMPORTANT TO YOU
Your area is serviced by the Booval Shopping Precinct and all of the quality facilities in the Ipswich CBD, only a short drive away. Walk to the Booval train station.
You are surrounded by a multitude of Schools including: Ipswich East State School, Silkstone State School, Sacred Heart School, Bundamba State School, Bundamba Secondary College, Claremount Special School and the Bundamba TAFE.
Watch Ipswich for some of the following, The City is the focus of the Queensland Government’s first ever Regional Plan identifying $66 Billion for priority approved Infrastructure Development through to 2026.
The Ipswich Future Master Plan prepared in conjunction with the Queensland Government Office of Urban Management, identifies an ultimate population of over 425,000 residents.
Huge Economic Growth is already occurring through major public & private investment and the key Government Transport Infrastructure improvements of $7.752 Billion.
Total new jobs are projected at 231,000 are as follows: –
Amberley Aerospace – $285 million upgrade – aerospace industry at the Air Force Base is already doubling in size with 8,500 jobs.
Western Corridor 13 new Schools – $315 million commitment.
Ipswich Hospital – $250 million redevelopment + $40 million Health Hub.
*Figures Prior to COVID-19.
Call the agent now to book your private inspection.
Welcome to Booval.
A proud Past, an exciting Present and a strong Future! Come home.
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. All distances, measurements and timeframes contained within this advertisement are approximate only. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.