If you are looking to start an investment portfolio but you want to start small, this unit would be the perfect solution. With a fantastic tenant in place until June 2022 paying $250 per week there is no uncertainty here, with Body Corp Fees of approx. $560 per 1/4.
The location suits this tenant because it is within walking distance to the local train station. The Bundamba TAFE is also walking distance up the road and there is a bus stop just outside the gate which will take you to the Ipswich CBD.
The complex is very neat and tidy with only 8 units in total, lovely neighbours and each townhouse has its own private courtyard.
• Excellent investment opportunity
• 2 generous bedrooms upstairs – main with balcony.
• Tidy bathroom plus separate toilet.
• Well-lit kitchen, good bench space plus breakfast bar.
• Open plan living room opens to the courtyard.
• Separate laundry and single garage with good storage space.
• Separate second toilet downstairs off the laundry
• A small complex of 8 units.
• Elevated position with some views towards Ipswich.
• Easy walk to the nearby TAFE College and a few minutes’ walk to nearby Bundamba Rail Station.
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. All distances, measurements and timeframes contained within this advertisement are approximate only. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.