A quintessential Ipswich character home exuding timeless elegance, this 1890’s charmer will win your heart.
Mindfully restored, she sits proudly on the tree-lined street in our in-demand Sadliers Crossing – just a short walk to prestige schools and the vibrant Ipswich café and restaurant scene.
A SEAMLESS BLEND OF TRADITIONAL AND MODERN
• Sunny, private, front veranda for morning coffee and lazy afternoons watching the storms roll in from the south.
• All the traditional charm and grace of 3.1m ceilings, original hoop pine floors and VJ walls.
• 4 substantial bedrooms – main with dressing room.
• Light and bright, brand new cook’s kitchen opening out to outdoor entertaining and living space.
• Innovative bathroom design featuring 3 independent sections including a powder room.
• Air-conditioned, light-filled lounge and dining.
• Large deck for entertaining and alfresco living.
• Family laundry with guest W/C.
Enjoy the pretty-as-a-picture home as is or value add to suit your personal needs. With a Sadliers Crossing address, your future is secure and any further investment will be well rewarded.
OUTDOORS CONTINUES TO DELIVER
The borrowed landscape from your tree lined street affords you old growth shade and privacy. A secure and private backyard with established gardens is perfect for children and pets to explore and play.
LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION.
All this modern living and traditional charm is surrounded by exceptional iconic homes and is within walking distance to the Ipswich CBD. You are well services by quality schools including: Ipswich Boys Grammar, Saint Edmund’s, Saint Mary’s and Blair State Schools. Two train stops in either direction and you have Ipswich Girls Grammar and West Moreton Anglican College. Immediate access to Thomas street Rail connects you to the Brisbane CBD for an effortless commute.
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. All distances, measurements and timeframes contained within this advertisement are approximate only. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.