This home truly ticks all the boxes for a smart buy and future proofing yourself.
Secure your future with a property that has more to offer you, than just a house.
Live here and enjoy the deck living, with the bonus of a double lock up garage.
Located for ease of commuting, this quiet location has established long term, traditional owners and properties.
• Built in 1958 this flood free property has the charm of the era.
• There is room to go organic on this allotment.
• Elegant casement windows, timber flooring and fresh open light filled rooms.
• Air-conditioning to your main living room.
• Family sized kitchen with electric cook top and strong storage.
• Walk in wet room shower and bathroom.
• Internal laundry.
• NBN Fibre to the premises.
• Ipswich City Council rates are approx. $418.70 per quarter as an owner occupier.
• Attention Investors: The projected rental return is $380.00 to $400.00 per week.
• Ipswich City Council rates are approx. $508.95 per quarter as an investor.
OUTDOORS CONTINUES TO DELIVER.
• Block frontage is 19.9 m wide with a depth of 50.3 m.
• Double car garage! Complete with double doors 2.4 m x 2.1 & concrete base 6 m x 5.8 m.
• The positioning of the services, allows for full use of the block.
• Rear timber deck is all under cover and a great safe spot for the pets and play space for your children.
• Established, low maintenance yard with old growth trees and shaded backyard.
• Ready to move into! A yard for pets and children to play and run and grow strong!
YOUR HOME IS SERVICED BY.
Your home is located in the suburb of EBBW VALE. Yes, flood free home.
Connect to the Ipswich Motorway and have access to Brisbane or Toowoomba.
The comprehensive Booval Shopping Centre, Bundamba State High School and more.
Local professional support facilities include child day care, medical/dental precinct as well as sporting and entertainment venues.
You can also drop into the Riverlink Shopping.
Railway is a walk away!
Walk to the Bundamba TAFE College.
A proud Past, an exciting Present and a strong Future! Come home.
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. All distances, measurements and timeframes contained within this advertisement are approximate only. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.