OPEN FOR INSPECTION Friday 4.30 pm to 5.00 pm please.
Perfectly positioned to work from home.
This immaculate character home is vacant and move in ready for your immediate occupation.
The zoning of this address means it is positioned to operate a small-scale professional office, a Bed and Breakfast accommodation or an Arts business, just to name a few (with Ipswich City Council approval).
This address offers you more than a home, it is your strong future.
Traditional 1930’s character home with a respectful fusion of modern and tradition. Congratulations.
Please view our floor plan to engage with how all this works for you and yours.
There is a certain feeling inside with graceful 3-meter-high ceilings, timber VJ walls and timber floors. Your private side deck sets the scene for alfresco living.
• 5 SPLIT SYSTEMS.
• 3 INDEPENDENT BEDROOMS.
• WET ROOM STYLE MODERN BATHROOM.
• OPEN PLAN MODERN KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM.
• INDEPENDENT LIVING ROOM.
• SPACE SAVVY EUROPEAN LAUNDRY.
• GRAB AND GO ENTRY OR CONNECTED OFFICE SPACE .
OUTDOORS CONTINUES TO DELIVER:
• There is rear yard access. Love a shed?
• The yard and grounds are all secure and well fenced and complete with a remote front gate.
• Open yard space to go organic and room to play.
• Established gardens and second W/C under the house.
• Concreted area for storage and workshop space or just hang the hammock.
• Under cover carport.
• Ipswich City Council Rates as owner occupier are $477.15 per quarter.
• Ipswich City Council Rates as an investor are $581.06 per quarter.
• NBN FIBRE TO THE HOUSE
• 5 KW SOLAR PANELS
LOCATION. LOCATION. LOCATION.
• Walk to the Ipswich General Hospital.
• Walk to the Saint Andrews Private Hospital.
• Walk to Limestone Park & Nerima Gardens at Queens Park.
• Walk to the USQ Ipswich.
• 1.7 km to the CBD of Ipswich.
Your area is serviced by many award winning private and public education facilities including Ipswich Girls’ Grammar School, Ipswich Central State School and Bremer State High School.
Your area is serviced by all the modern facilities Ipswich is famous for.
Community minded neighbours.
Welcome to Ipswich. A proud Past, an exciting Present and a strong Future!
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.