Please view the floor plan to discover the layout.
Your modern brick home, built in 2005, is on 600m2. More time to live and less yard maintenance! Elevated position with a fully secured yard. Love the high fencing.
• Kitchen complete with electric cooking, pantry and breakfast bar.
• Open plan family living and dining is air-conditioned.
• Second living room makes spreading out easy.
• Three bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans, your main is complete with an ensuite.
• Family bathroom features a full bath, step in shower and the essential separate toilet.
• Double remote garage with laundry space and internal access.
OUTDOORS CONTINUES TO DELIVER.
High timber fencing delivers privacy and security for your family and pets.
Undercover rear patio is your summer third living space.
A blank canvas yard is ready for your landscaping and veggie patch.
Enjoy the views and the open skies with the fire pit out the back.
Estimated Rental Return between $320.00 – $340.00 per week.
LOCATION IS COMMUTER FRIENDLY AND WELL SERVICED.
Raceview enjoys a strong reputation for quality homes.
Quick access to the Cunningham Highway for commuters.
Your area is serviced by the Winston Glades and the Yamanto retail and professional facilities. Raceview Primary School and Bethany Lutheran Primary Schools are close by and you have the options of all the education facilities our great city is famous for!
Call the agent there now to meet you here. Welcome to Ipswich. A proud Past, an exciting Present and a strong Future!
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. All distances, measurements and timeframes contained within this advertisement are approximate only. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.