This tasteful renovation displays a delightful fusion of traditional and modern features. You will be pleasantly greeted by charming French doors, gleaming polished timber floors, quality fixtures and fittings and a neutral colour palette throughout. Inside has been finished with uncompromised attention to detail and this home will not disappoint.
This property has many desirable features including:
– 3 generous bedrooms
– Impressive kitchen fully equipped with quality appliances including ceramic stove top
– Sophisticated lounge and dining with air conditioned comfort
– Indulgent main bathroom to service the home
– Covered outdoor deck, ideal for lazy breakfasts and relaxation
– Single garage
– Low maintenance 789sqm yard
– This home is not fully fenced
– Tenant responsible for full water consumption, 5000L water tank for use
– Pets upon application (property not securely fenced)
– Silkstone State School and Bundamba State Secondary College catchment areas
In a prominent position this home sits under 4 minutes from Booval Fair shopping precinct PLUS Ipswich CBD is a short 10 minutes where you will find a great selection of schooling, shopping, parklands and an array of cafes and restaurants sure to tickle your taste buds. Additionally both the Warrego and Cunningham Highways are easily accessible.
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*