HOW TO FIND ME
– After passing through the township of Peak Crossing you will take a left turn onto Dwyers Road. Follow this until you cross a quaint bridge, then at the end you will take a wide right hand turn and from here the home is first on your right.
Enjoy a peaceful country lifestyle. This home incorporates charming traditional features with modern traits. You will be pleasantly greeted by polished timber floors, bay windows, a designer kitchen and a neutral colour palette throughout sure to suit any decor.
This property has many desirable features including:
– 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built ins
– Master suite with adjoining room to use how you wish; study, nursery or possibly an indulgent walk in robe!
– Indulgent kitchen fully equipped with a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space and an Island Bench
– Expansive lounge area and separate dining space
– Stylish main bathroom to service the home with a separate toilet with vanity basin
– Front veranda and a covered entertainment area to enjoy
– In ground swimming pool
– Double carport
– 3 bay shed with 3 roller door access and a garden shed
– Sectioned, 1 hectare paddock permitting 1 horse only
– Picturesque country views and a fully fenced house yard
– Solar power clause – Property owner has the electricity account in their name. They pay the bill directly and agree to pass on part of the rebate to the tenant (eg. $400 bill, $150 rebate, the property owner agrees to pass on 50% of the rebate = $325 payable by the tenant)
– Pool Maintenance – a monthly pool service is included, tenant/s will be responsible for all chemical costs and upkeep in between visits
– Tenant/s responsible for full water consumption, tank water only
– Near unlimited bore water to maintain your lawn and gardens
– Pets considered upon application (suitable to fencing) – NO CATS
– Dirt road access
– House yard only, property has shared driveway access
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, country homes like this are a rare find!
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*