This stylish family home located in the Eco Ripley estate will not disappoint, boasting:
– 4 large bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Master suite features split system air-conditioning, ceiling fan and large wall length built in robe
– Well-appointed stylish kitchen with ample storage space, electric cooking and dishwasher that overlooks an air-condition dining room
– Dual living areas with one carpeted media room and separate tiled family room- Perfect for a kids room, study or even pool table!
– Large entertainment area overlooking a low maintenance back yard!
– I AM PET FRIENDLY
– Full water charges payable
– Minutes’ walk to local park and Eco Ripley Shopping district
– New Ripley Valley State Primary and Ripley Valley State Secondary Schools catchments * to be confirmed
– Minutes’ walk to bus stop for the new Orion/Ripley bus route
– Centrally located for easy access to Warrego and Cunningham Highway
– Approximately 15 Mins to Amberley RAAF Base
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement