93 NICHOLAS STREET, IPSWICH
DUAL LIVING EXECUTIVE COLONIAL HOME IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO IPSWICH HOSPITAL FEATURING SPECTACULAR 180 DEGREE VIEWS, A POOL, SOLAR AND PLENTY OF SPACE TO WORK FROM HOME
If location and lifestyle are high on your list of priorities then this property will be hard to beat.
At the top of Nicholas Street, in the exclusive Denmark Hill District, this Dual Living home offers spectacular 180 degree views of the Ipswich City Skyline, Mountain Ranges, Mount Coot-Tha and Brisbane CBD!
You’ll be amazed by the convenience of Inner City Living with this property conveniently located within walking distance of the New Nicholas Street Precinct, Private and General Hospitals, Walking Trails and all of the Fine Dining options Ipswich has to offer.
The property offers work-life balance with plenty of room to work from home. Alternatively, if you commute to the office, public transport is only a short stroll away and the drive to Brisbane CBD is less than 45 minutes.
– 3 generously sized bedrooms with polished timber floors, ceiling fans and built in robes
– Main bedroom offers air conditioning
– Spacious living area with air conditioned comfort
– Huge modern kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, air conditioning and views of Brisbane CBD
– Dining room located off the kitchen also offers air conditioning
– Modern main bathroom with separate shower and large soak tub
– Powder room and euro laundry
– Home office space with views of Ipswich City and Mount Coot-Tha
– Timber internal staircase leads to downstairs while the rear timber staircase leads to the yard and pool
– 2 Separate rooms (1 with air conditioning – rooms not of legal height however could be used for additional bedrooms)
– Large open living with separate space for dining area
– Kitchenette with sink and plenty of storage space
– Modern bathroom offers shower and toilet
– Single internal lock up garage
– Inground pool overlooking the city landscape and mountain ranges
– Solar power
– Water tanks
– Covered Carport
– Pets upon owner approval and outside only
– Water efficiency rating with tenants to pay for full water consumption
– Close to local schools, hospitals, public transport, shops, restaurants, sporting fields and walking trails
INSPECTIONS ARE STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – BOOK YOURS TODAY.
*To view this property please click “Book an Inspection Time” above and register your name, email and phone number. You can either book directly into an inspection here or request an alternate available inspection. If you do not register for an inspection time you will not receive any updates, changes or cancellations to the appointment*
DISCLAIMER: First National Action Realty has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.